Sunday, July 5, 2009

DIDO26 One Night Exhibition & Party 2009



I also participated in a luxurious party of the limit at night of DIDO.
It rose as art work, stage performance, band, and DJ.

It was an event of artists' selling a performance and a handmade commodity, and raising a fund 10% of the profit to UNICEF.

19 artists participated from the country and eight artists participated from foreign countries.

It introduces the commodity that I produced.


It is T-shirt by which I did the design production.




applied tag!


I sold the art work.
It is addition message card!
Thanks to you, a work here sold!


Thanks to you, this art work sold, too !


I made the shopping bag of the design matched to the design of T-shirt.
The postcard matched to the design with the bag and the message was put in the purchase of T-shirt.!




This is my booth!!!


Total of seven T-shirt was sold!
It sold by four pieces for ladies' and for Mens' together yesterday.
Two additional orders entered because it had sold all.
I am very happy!!
Only s size of ladies' remained unsold.




It is booth idol's Rudy!!


It is a participation member!!


The size of ladies' that remains unsold will sell back the net!!


This is other artists' commodities.
It is very lovely!!

C&C Wellcome!

No comments: