Friday, August 14, 2009

Comic-con in San Diego 2009!

I made a trip to California as Marty ito's apprentice!
First, I write a report on Comic-con in San Diego 2009!


I registered as professional!


I took my sketchbook to Comic-con!




Okay,go! Comic-con!


It's the Comic-con hall!
Very big!!


I enjoyed Comic-con!


I like the movie "Transformers".


Wow!!!Mr. Chris Sanders!
I like "Lilo & Stitch".
I was very moved because I could give him my sketchbook!
Thank you so much! Mr. Chris Sanders!


He is Mr. Stephen Silver!
I am watching TV anime ”Kim Possible” always.
I was very happy because I could give him my sketchbook!
He talked to me kindly.
Thank you so much! Mr. Stephen Silver!


Mr. Silver's sign!
I like Rufus. very cute!


Wow!! Mr. Dean Yeagle!!
I bought his book!
His art work is very wonderful!!


He is Mr. Pascal!!
I like his art work!
We went to see his booth everyday!
He talked to me kindly.
Thank you so much! Mr. Pascal!


wow....


A lot of wonderful books!
A lot of artist traded me skechibooks.


Mr.Chris, Mr.Dean, Mr.Pascal, Mr.Kevin's sign!


I traded Patrik's T-shirt with my sketchbook!

Enjoyed Comic-con!
I interested the Disney animation's panel!
And I amazed to see Hayao Miyazaki
because He is the existence that can rarely encounter in Japan!!

I was feel honored to meet many artist at Comic-Con!
I will coming back to San Diego Comic-Con in 2010!

All of you, Thank you very much for your kindness in talking me!

No comments: