Sunday, August 16, 2009

DS at San Diego!

We went to Drawing Session at San Diego!


It is DS scenery.
Many artists were sketching.
I was drawing the sketch while eating ice cream in the next ice cream shop first.
The ice cream changed into the juice while I was drawing the picture in various people's sketchbooks!(><;)Haha...

Everybody were drawing delirious.


Shane drew the picture in my sketchbook!
I was very happy!!


It's Shane's picture!
Wow!cute!!


This is a picture that I took while Marty and Phil of DreamWorks are negotiating.


Haha..It is a negotiation approval souvenir picture!
We were able to go to DreamWorks!
Thank you so much! Phil and Marty!!
(The article on DreamWorks will be contributed later. )


Marty's art!

It is a sketch that a lot of artists drew.



Thank you so much!everyone!!

No comments: